[MS4W-Users] Server hardware considerations?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 1 17:13:18 EST 2012

Hi Sacha,

I too am a big Nabble user (I love the "MapServer Forum" page, one
search box for all MapServer and MS4W lists) - it seems Nabble has
changed the host for the OSGeo/MapServer forum, and Google doesn't know
yet :)  But here is the correct link, be sure to bookmark! :)

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/MapServer-f4226623.html

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/