[MS4W-Users] PHP-mapscript crashes

ludwig at kni-online.de ludwig at kni-online.de
Tue Feb 14 10:08:10 EST 2012

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Hi List,
I just upgraded to the newest ms4w-version 3.0.4. Many thanks to Jeff McKenna.
I use only the mapserver-dlls with an own apache and php installation as cgi-module.
Everything is working fine, but after some map-generating-calls my php-cgi-crashes with the following error-message (sorry, its in german):
[snip]
php-cgi.exe Fehler in Anwendung
Die Anweisung in "0x7c946822" verweist auf Speicher in "0x00000000". Der Vorgang
"read" konnte nicht auf dem Speicher durchgeführt werden.
Klicken Sie auf "OK" umd das Programm zu beenden,
Klicken Sie auf "Abbrechen", um das Programm zu debuggen.
[/snip]
I can run the scripts a few times without problems, but then the crash occurs.
Hint:
I had simular issues with the beta-version, here some php-preg-function-calls (regular expressions) were problematic.
What can I do?
Ludwig