[MS4W-Users] PHP-mapscript crashes

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 14 10:55:49 EST 2012

Hi Ludwig,

Can you attach a small test php script to a ticket?  File it in the
"MS4W" component at http://bugzilla.maptools.org/?GoAheadAndLogIn=1
(login/create account and then select "New").

I'll test that script on a few machines.

It could definitely be a bug, if so I will tackle it.

Thanks!

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/