[MS4W-Users] Install on new system issue

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 17 14:23:45 EST 2012

Hi Steve,

I have hit that exact issue/wall with the "could not bind to address
0.0.0.0:80" error - it was in fact due to the client's server had
rebooted and the IIS service had automatically started, which uses Port
80, and Apache could not start (trying to use the same port).

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/