[MS4W-Users] Major changes on the way...

Smith, Michael Michael.Smith at maine.gov
Mon Mar 5 12:06:48 EST 2012

And we thank you for the work on the project.  It is a highly valuable
alternative to commercial proprietary mapping servers.

======================================
Michael Smith
State GIS Manager, Maine Office of GIS
State of Maine, Office of Information Technology
michael.smith _at_ maine.gov
207-215-5530

Board Member, Maine GeoLibrary
Board Member, Maine GIS Users Group
State Rep, National States Geographic Information Council

| MEGIS | GeoLibrary | MEGUG | NSGIC |

State House Station 174
264 Civic Center Drive
Augusta, ME 04333-0174

69 o 47' 49.5"W   44 o 20' 54.5"N

is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, please
immediately contact the sender by reply email and destroy/delete all
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
forwarding, disclosure, or distribution by other than the intended
recipient or authorized agent is prohibited.