[MS4W-Users] Using IIS7 to run MS4W

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 1 12:00:39 EST 2012

On 12-05-01 10:15 AM, Mark Volz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble getting GeoMOOSE / MS4W to run on an IIS7
> Webserver.  I was able to get MS4W working on an IIS6 server, however
> the configuration is completely different.
>
> Eventually, I would also like to figure out how to set up passwords in IIS7.

Hi Mark,

I've actually recently installed MS4W on both IIS7 and IIS6 for clients
(tricky for sure).  Maybe you can list your exact errors and steps, and
those on this mailing list that are familiar with IIS can comment.

Alternatively you can contact me directly if you need professional support.

Thanks.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/