[MS4W-Users] MS4W 3.0.5 - 500 Internal Server Error

Donald Kerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Sat May 26 05:38:51 EST 2012

zlib1.dll is missing from the new Apache/cgi-bin directory. I copied over
the file from the old set up and am no longer getting the "500 Internal
server Error" for my raster layers. They seem to be working ok.

However, I have a PostGIS layer that seems to crash mapserv.exe. I am
getting the following error from Windows (XP SP3):

"Mapserv.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."

Further details are:

szAppName : mapserv.exe     szAppVer : 0.0.0.0     szModName : unknown
szModVer : 0.0.0.0     offset : 00000041

Regards,

Donald