[MS4W-Users] Major MS4W upgrade in Development

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 22 08:24:15 EST 2012

A heads up to the MS4W community.

Some may have noticed that MapServer 6.2-RC1 was released, but are
wondering the progress of MS4W.  I am currently working on the next MS4W
release (possibly referred to as "MS4W 3.1.0").  It will contain the
full MapServer 6.2 suite (latest MapCache, TinyOWS, ...).  I plan to
release this in beta soon, for testing.

Those organizations looking to leverage this MS4W release, please
contact me directly if you would like to support its development (which
will speed this process up).

Thanks,

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/