[MS4W-Users] Please help me!!

bogdan adrian real_boghi at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 15:56:58 EST 2013

Hello,
 My name is bosoi bogdan, i am from romania.
I`ve got this project at school, i need a mapserver working with maps from www.openstreetmaps.org and their database. I know there is a lot of information on the web but i can`t understand completly, i am a newbie. I need to make this work on IIS or apache server, offline.  I need to create my own database with osm info.
 I can make the mapserver work and i can create a database in postgresql, but i`m stuck at `no query string information`. I`ve coppied chameleon  (apache) in ms4w folder.
 Please tell me what i have to do, what apps should i use, if is posible more simple than in the website.
Respect, Bogdan Adrian