[MS4W-Users] Please help me!!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Feb 11 16:06:35 EST 2013

Hello from Canada :)

You should take a look at this page for OSM with MS4W:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmDataWindows

For a front-end app, take a look at OpenLayers and GeoExt (they go great
together with MapServer).  You can ask questions about these on the
OpenLayers or GeoExt mailing lists.

(chameleon was developed about 10 years ago and the source is very out
of date beware)

Enjoy!

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/