[MS4W-Users] MS4W in Tile Server mode?

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Sat Mar 2 20:36:49 EST 2013

Hi,
I am very much a newbie having just discovered MS4W this week.  I need to
set up a map server on a DMZ at work, and I need to serve up NAIP JP2000
imagery to legacy applications that are expecing 512 x 512 files in the old
World Wind directory structure.  I see from the documentation that MS4W has
a tile server mode, but doesn't give an example of how to use it.  Also, our
applications are expecting tiles projected for WGS84.  The imagery that we
are getting is in JP2 format.  Is that OK?  I didn't see that on the list of
supported formats.  I need to splice those up and serve them out to the apps
in either JPG or PNG format.  Can this be done?
Thanks,
James