[MS4W-Users] MS4W and JP2000 (.jp2)

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Fri Mar 8 20:27:49 EST 2013

I got this resolved with some help from Rich here on the board.  I was using
the wrong projection and once that was corrected the JP2 files work great.
The next issue is my Blue Marble Next Generation set of JPGs and PNGs work,
but it takes between 10 and 15 seconds to download each image from the
mapserver.  Has anyone got any suggestions on what could cause this.  I put
a world file in the directory for each of the jpgs, and each of the pngs.  I
then added them to an index shape.  The correct image is eventually
returned, but like I said it takes about 15 seconds.  I've tried this on a
server and on a desktop with the same result.
Thanks,
James