[owtchart-users] single point plots

Otterson, Lynne Lynne.Otterson@scieh.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:08:39 +0100

I would like to be able to create an x-y graph which will display a single
y-value with all subsequent data missing, or an isolated y-value with
missing data on either side

This may sound strange, but I need to generate graphs of data throughout  a
32 week period, where one week's data (a single number representing the
number of cases of influenza that week) is supplied each week. (The week
nos. form the x-axis labels) This means that initially there is only one
week's data ( from week 2 onwards the graph will be ok.).

The associated case is where data is not supplied for some weeks - so if
there is a missing y-value for week n, data present for week n+1, then
missing data for week n+2, the graph does not mark the point plotted for
week n+1.

Is there a way of achieving this ?

Lynne Otterson

Common Services Agency Disclaimer

The information contained in this message may be confidential
or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only.
If you have received this message in error or there are any
problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.