[owtchart-users] OWTCHART ImageType: version with jpeg or png output format!

Alessandro Cadeddu acadeddu at crs4.it
Thu Jan 27 12:21:30 EST 2005

Hallo,

I have a little problem, I want to create jpeg or png images with OWTChart, but my CGI can't do this. I found in the users forum that this option was avaliable only for an old version and however that will work only if  OWTChart CGI is compiled with a version of GD that supports png or jpeg.
If it's true, is there an avaliable and downloadable pre-compiled version of OWTCHART that support these functions?
I would appreciate help.

Thanks in advanced

Alessandro