[owtchart-users] OWTCHART ImageType: version with jpeg or pngoutput format!

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Thu Jan 27 12:24:07 EST 2005

Hi,

You can find src and bin builds at:

http://dl.maptools.org/dl/owt/

..Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: owtchart-users-bounces at dmsolutions.ca
[mailto:owtchart-users-bounces at dmsolutions.ca] On Behalf Of Alessandro
Cadeddu
Sent: Thursday, 27 January, 2005 12:22
To: owtchart-users at dmsolutions.ca
Subject: [owtchart-users] OWTCHART ImageType: version with jpeg or
pngoutput format!

Hallo,

I have a little problem, I want to create jpeg or png images with
OWTChart, but my CGI can't do this. I found in the users forum that this
option was avaliable only for an old version and however that will work
only if  OWTChart CGI is compiled with a version of GD that supports png
or jpeg.
If it's true, is there an avaliable and downloadable pre-compiled
version of OWTCHART that support these functions?
I would appreciate help.

Thanks in advanced

Alessandro