[OSRS-PROJ] java port of proj-4

James Macgill j.macgill at geog.leeds.ac.uk
Sun Apr 2 10:46:33 EDT 2000

I am looking to improve support for projections in my open source Java
mapping toolkit geotools.

proj seems like a good place to start so I'm looking to port the code into
a Java class library that can be used separately or in conjunction with
geotools.

Before I start however, I would like to check that an open source
implementation of the code is not already available in Java so that I don't
waste my time re-implementing it.

If there is no existing port then I will set to work.  Is there a set of
test files that I could use to put through any code that I write to check
that I am getting the right results?

Thanks in anticipation

James.
--