[OSRS-PROJ] problem with azimuth and distance

Gerald I. Evenden gevenden at capecod.net
Tue Jun 6 10:15:21 EDT 2000

If it is a "non great circle" route, what kind of route is it?

A rhumb line (loxodrome)?  If so, you can work in Mercator space
with a straight line and inverse project the intermediate points.

You question needs more qualifications.

Jerry Evenden and the Low Riders, Katie and  Daisy May
gevenden at capecod.net  http://www.capecod.net/~gevenden