[OSRS-PROJ] PROJ.4 "proj=latlong ellps=GRS80" functionality?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Aug 3 12:46:52 EDT 2001

Craig -

Thanks!  Somehow that didn't occur to me as I stared at those numbers.
After looking at values with more decimal places, it appears that the
input coordinates are presumed to be relative to the ellipsoid specified
in the output (i.e. no datum shift involved).  That makes sense and is
what I expect.

Now I've got a different problem to solve, but that's a MapServer
discussion, not PROJ.4.  Thanks again.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker