[OSRS-PROJ] Proj.4 in MS Visual C++ MFC

Willem Fourie willem at businessware.cjb.net
Fri Aug 24 14:06:40 EDT 2001

Jere

Am currently using Proj.4.3.3 in an MFC DLL as well as an MFC OCX. It is generated as a static library and then linked into the DLL or OCX.  It compiles with some warnings but zero errors and links with zero errors

Contact me and perhaps I can send you my entire PROJ4 .dsw, .dsp and source files.

Willem Fourie