[OSRS-PROJ] Proj.4 in MS Visual C++ MFC

Hawkswan at aol.com Hawkswan at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 13:39:25 EDT 2001

Does anyone have or know of someone's experience in using or having proj.4
source files for integrating proj.4 in MS Visual C++ MFC environment.  I've
been trying to employ proj.4 in my applications but am having considerable
trouble getting the proj.4 library to compile and link without multiple
errors and other incompatibilities with the MS.  I have successfully
incorporated proj.4 into PC applications using MKS NutCracker (which lays a
unix environment over MS Windows), but would like to proceed to a pure MS
implementation.

Jere Swanson
hawkswan at aol.com