Re: Rép. : [OSRS-PROJ] Proj.4 in MS Visual C++ MFC

Emmanuel Verlynde EVerlynde at isagri.fr
Tue Aug 28 09:53:47 EDT 2001

>>I don't think I run into problems with HUGE_VAL on windows.  What
>>problem are you running into?  I guess it isn't defined in the C++Builder
>>include files?
>>I imagine you can just #define it to a large/unlikely value in proj_api.h if
>>it isn't already defined.  The important thing is that the value won't
>>occur in normal use, and that the same value is used in the library and the
>>calling application.

it's already defined in include files -> #define HUGE_VAL _huge_dble in math.h ... but any use of this definition don't work

   data.u = X * DEG_TO_RAD;
   data.v = Y * DEG_TO_RAD;
   data = pj_fwd (data, ProjInitRef);
   //if (data.u != HUGE_VAL) <- don't work...

   if (data.u > 1.0e-100 || data.u < -1.0e-100)    //<-instead of huge_val
      {
      //...