[OSRS-PROJ] proj4.4.2 windows proj.dll and geod.dll

Susanne R. Och susanne.och at aerosensing.de
Wed Feb 14 12:03:44 EST 2001

Dear Mr Warmerdam,

I am trying to generate the geod.dll and geod.exe for windows (PC: WinNT
4.0 SP4). As you already explained to Andrew Larcombe (email from Dec, 1st
2000), I also missed the def file. Now I got it from his email attachment.

But what I really would like to generate is geod.exe and geod.dll for
Windows. In a first step I will call the geod.exe from my java application,
in a second step I intend integrate geod.dll using the java native
interface (faster and cleaner).

Did I get it right: you have a makefile for geod using microsoft visual c++
available by cvs for proj4 ?

Thanks in advance,
Susanne

Dr. Susanne Och