[OSRS-PROJ] commercial apps

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Sep 19 08:31:14 EDT 2001

Folks -

I recently (two months ago) received the email below regarding the
release of the 2.2.1 version of GEOTRANS, which I downloaded per the
instructions.  I'm certainly not a government or military user, nor have
I ever pretended to be <g>.  When I first downloaded the software
(probably 2 years ago or so) I did register as a user, and the email did
state that the update was available to "registered users".

I have never needed to use it for commercial purposes, so I've never
looked into the license restrictions (if any).  This is not "long
obsolete", as it was released (version 2.2.1) in June, 2001 according to
the release notes.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker