[OSRS-PROJ] PROJ4 and Krovak projection (Czech Republic)?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Apr 4 12:02:30 EST 2002

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 10:32:40AM +0200, Thomas Flemming wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here it is.
> The code was translated from a fortran77 source provided from the
> czechic Research Institute of Geodesy, Topography and Cartography to c.
>
> The main problem for me was how to extend the proj library with a new
> projection.
> I don't think, that I solved this perfectly, but it works...
>
> Hope, this will help.

Hi Tom,

thanks you very much. we already managed to convert some sample
points with known results - working.
Now we try to integrate it into GRASS for our Czech users...

I hope that Frank picks it up and adds it to the current PROJ4.
 Frank: I have changed the comments to /* */ style and done
 a few layout cosmetics, will send that per PM.

Thanks again for your work!

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italia
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it