[OSRS-PROJ] Proj.exe configuration or installation

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Thu Jul 4 04:21:24 EDT 2002

Hello Glynn,
Thanks for the response.
Your suggestion works. However, why does the commandline in the proj4
commandline
manual works for my own compillation, which does not specify the ellipsoid?

K:\Download\GIS\lib\Projection\Projection\Output>proj +proj=utm
+lon_0=112w -r
45d15'33.1" 111.5W
460770.43       5011865.86

They both give the same results too :-(