[OSRS-PROJ] ProjCOM

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jul 8 10:05:28 EDT 2002

Paul Selormey wrote:
> Hello All,
> I have being designing a new program for the Windows applications.
> It is a ATL/COM wrapper to the Proj4 library and need your help.
> Anyone interested should kindly read the attached zip file, and make
> suggestions for improvements or if there is a better design I will
> appreciate it.
>
> To Frank and others: Do you mind if I create a related mailing list
> group at Yahoogroups.com for exchange of files? (uploading files).
> Frank, if interested, you can create the list there for us to upload
> files, some of which are large for emails accounts.

Paul,

You are welcome to make a separate mailing list on Yahoogroups.  I don't
care too much for it any more because of the increasing insertion of
advertising, and loss of control of stuff like classification (GDAL is
classified as Adult!).

However, I gave you an account on remotesensing.org so you could upload stuff
to the ftp site there.  Let me know if you need details on how to accomplish
this.

I would also suggest you just keep the email on this list unless it becomes
substantial enough to warrant it's own list.