[OSRS-PROJ] Proj4 documentation

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Jun 17 21:46:12 EDT 2002

Hi Mike,
I have found that XML docbook is a pretty good format for documentaion.
OpenJade can be used to generate HTML online documents from the source,
and there is also a passable docbook to PDF conversion script available.
Since docbook is text based, using it in a CVS context works fine too. I
guess the hardest part you will find with the proj documentation is
handling the many diagrams.
Paul