[OSRS-PROJ] Exported function documentation

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Tue Mar 5 19:49:11 EST 2002

Hello Alex,

> nice you are porting Proj to a com object ?
> I' work on it for DELPHI and have now created
> a DLL (without the terrible getenv handling in the
> pj_open_lib).

COM will be easier to use under Delphi, and many other environment.
Besides you do not have to be worried about DLL hell, which may results
from the sample name.

> I've compiled then Library under BCC 5.5 to be
> familar with the Borland compiler suite.

I am planning to use ATL for the COM and BCC 5.5 is known to compile COM
well. You might have to download the ATL library from MSDN as part of the
Win32 SDK.

I am working on some proposals and interfaces for the COM part and will post
this soon.

Best regards,
Paul.