[OSRS-PROJ] VC++ and Project - Part 1

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Mon Mar 11 22:43:21 EST 2002

Hello All,
I guess I may have to be posting some issues on my work on VC++ build,
so I decided to start Part number :-)

I have to correct my earlier statements that there was no warning with the
VC++ build-I do not know what happened exactly now, getting enough.
However, I will to correct or better still eliminate some of them.

Question 1:
In which header file is the function freev2 defined in vector1.c declared?

It is used in both bch2bps.c and mk_cheby.c. The compiler gave warning, I
searched but could not find it declared in any header.

Best regards,
Paul.