[OSRS-PROJ] Exported function documentation

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Thu Mar 7 19:35:43 EST 2002

Hello Alex,

> You miss understand me, I use CygWin32 to test the unix like original
version.

Nothing to worry about.

> what I don't understand is, the you are writing a com application for a
plain
> system subcalling interface for 7 essential and 10 or 15 extended function
interfaces ?

Yes, this functions will form the basis. However, I am looking into how to
expose more
interfaces to perform some (if not all) of the work being done by the
utilities or tools (like
the cs2cs.exe) currently.
Also, some of the configuration files used by the utilities which hardly
change could be
added to the project as resource file to present a compact distributable
component.
Still investigating so new ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Best regards,
Paul.