[OSRS-PROJ] VC++ and Project - Part 2

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 12 08:37:47 EST 2002

Paul Selormey wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Question 2:
> How about eliminating the macros such as FORWARD from the sources?
> They make the sources difficult to read (and of course debug-not doing this
> yet!)

Paul,

While some of the coding approaches in PROJ aren't what I would have done,
they work fine, and I am not inclined to rework a bunch of code for
clarity.

> Question 3:
> The LP macros is define in winnt.h as
> typedef LPWSTR LP (line 258)

Let me know if you encounter a problem.  I have tried to separate things
into proj_api.h which is public declarations, and hopefully just the stuff
that applications really need, and projects.h which includes lots of
internal stuff, some of which will conflict with windows.h and friends.

It is my intentions to make proj_api.h easy to mix with other include files,
but not so with projects.h.