[OSRS-PROJ] On Proj4...

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Fri May 31 01:53:18 EDT 2002

Hello Karl,
There is nothing to be worried about. We should solve this problem in
the usual fun way...that is all the open source is about-having fun while
getting some serious work done.

The good news is that from my grep, it is used only at one place in dmstor.c
file, even thought it is declared in two header files (including
projects.h).

  if ((tv = proj_strtod(s, &s)) == HUGE_VAL)
   return tv;

Paul.