[OSRS-PROJ] Re: Majordomo results: Hi

srinivas reddy kanamatha srinivas_k_reddy at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 13:36:07 EST 2002

Hi,

  Yes. I copied the command line correctly. I am trying to convert the WGS84
to NAD27:2113 (michigan south ).

   I keyed in the following input

lat = 42.329867
lon = -83.057190

The desired output should be xy =2345029.400940,305024.741194

and the program gives *\t* output. Please let me know if i keyed in the
wrong values.

I appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,
Srinivas.