[OSRS-PROJ] libproj4 updates

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Wed Apr 23 22:08:49 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info.  I am about half way through the internal
functions with most of the tougher ones completed (except for the
model of a projection routine).

Oops, I already see an error: the Authalic Sphere section should
name pj_auth.c as the file not pj_qsfn.c (which has been removed
from the Makefile list but mistakenly included in the .gz file).

The next release will contain the pj_rtodms function which will
be the library version of the old rtodms with a couple of changes.