[OSRS-PROJ] PROJ.4 usage in mapserver system - orthographicusage thread

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 13:08:20 EDT 2003

Any of the perspective routines will cause forward errors when the
points are "invisible."  Orthographic is just the extreme case where
the focal point is at infinity.  Near Sided Perspective (nsper) will
also have invisible points.  Stereographic also fails for the
apodal point.

--
Gerald I. Evenden <gerald.evenden at verizon.net>