[OSRS-PROJ] Horrors of --- Krovak projection

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 14 02:52:00 EST 2003

Gerald I. Evenden wrote:
> I did find someone's effort to translate it to PROJ form in C and
> I am using that as a base *after* major surgery.  It came from
> Thomas Flamming in thread:
>
> http://remotesensing.org/lists/proj_archive/msg00306.html

Gerald,

Note that I have already incorporated the Krovak projection into the
CVS version of PROJ.4 a month or so ago.  If you want to make improvements
it would have been nice to work from that.

I can't speak to the horrors of the internet though I am certainly
responsible for propagating dodgy information on this and other projections
on the GeoTIFF and PROJ.4 web sites.