[OSRS-PROJ] Horrors of --- Krovak projection

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Mon Feb 17 11:16:45 EST 2003

I am a little confused here.  Are there two "Geralds" out there?
Someone did the reply about the fax number who wasn't me with
a number that is not even in my area code.  I was confused but
to shutup to avoid more confusion.

Will the real Gerald please stand up.

BTW, my fax machine is one the other half of the machine I
use for this message so to receive faxes I have to reboot
to Messysoft---which I am loath to do because it turns off
the productive half of the machine.  :-(