[OSRS-PROJ] PROJ 4.4.6 Release

Alexander Weidauer alex.weidauer at huckfinn.de
Tue Mar 4 12:02:39 EST 2003

Hi Frank,

I've recompiled the files for Borland C environment for the
4.4.6 version. The code is now synchron with yours to set the
path I've implemented a new source file call pj_init1.c it is
very short and contains our discussed code to set the nad search
path via the "setfinder" function. I've have to do so, because
you can't  set a function prototype through a DLL.

For the library I've to add only the function

PJ * pj_init_plus_path( const char *definition, const char *aDataPath )

to the proj_api.h and the proj.def file.

But I lost the feature to set the absolut path in the tools proj, nad
etc. May be it is usefull for this tool to establish a path switch ?

Bye Alex

The new library is initial tested for the Booland C++wrapper class and
the Delphi API. I' will send a mail if the files are downloadable.

Here the code for pj_init1.c

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------
// proj_init_plus_path for the BWin32 Borland Environment
// ..written by A. Weidauer alex.weidauer at huckfinn.de
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------
#include <string.h>.h"
#include "projects.h"

static char *ProjDataPath = NULL;
static const char *ProjFileFinder( const char *aFile )
{
      static char *aLastPath = NULL;

      if( ProjDataPath == NULL )
          return aFile;

      if( aLastPath != NULL )
         free( aLastPath );
      aLastPath = (char *) malloc(strlen(ProjDataPath)+strlen(aFile)+2);
      strcpy( aLastPath, ProjDataPath );
      strcat( aLastPath, "\\" );
      strcat( aLastPath, aFile );
      return aLastPath;
}
PJ * pj_init_plus_path( const char *definition, const char *aDataPath )
{
    if( aDataPath != NULL )   {
       if( ProjDataPath != NULL )
           free( ProjDataPath );