[OSRS-PROJ] PROJ 4.4.6 Release

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Mar 4 14:35:50 EST 2003

I'd like to give you an improved ESRI file, Frank which *only* includes
codes used by ESRI. Note that ESRI included most (but not all) of the
EPSG codes in their coding scheme. They also seem to have tried to avoid
collisions. There were somem problems in the last file I gave you with
Stateplane projections in feet.

Paul

--
       __