[OSRS-PROJ] Projection Information Weather Satellite

Ray Bryan E 2Lt 1 OSS/OSW Bryan.Ray at langley.af.mil
Wed Oct 8 09:58:47 EDT 2003

Alex,

Thanks for the information.  According the NOAA, its is a GOES projection.
(Geostationary Satellite).  The satellite is in geosync orbit over -75
Longitude and 0 degrees latitude.  They have a fortran program they use to
map to this projection.  I think I will need to do some more research on
this.

Thanks again,
Bryan