[Proj] The Michigan Georef Projection Problem

Gerald Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Sat Dec 18 10:47:47 EST 2004

I realize that my definition of 'proj' may not agree with its usage in
this thread
but I am curious what is meant by "need to work on Proj".  I went
though a
good deal of rework on omerc some time ago and felt that the projection
was a properly functioning version of Hotine's oblique Mercator.

If there are problems with omerc I would appreciate hearing about them
along with specifics about its alleged failure.  If there is a fix, I
would appreciate
knowing about that also.

Thank-you.