[Proj] Re: The Michigan Georef Projection Problem

Melita Kennedy mkennedy2 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 18 15:06:59 EST 2004

Max,

Can you give some details on what the problems are? Obviously,  you aren't
getting the results you expect but would you post some samples and what
your expected results are? Can you narrow down the problem to Michigan
GeoRef to lat/lon? Does it look like you can project to Michigan GeoRef
from lat/lon?

If you would, please cc any information to my work account, mkennedy AT
esri.com. I'll be in the office on Monday, but won't be able to do any
tests after that until the 29th or so.

And my home account (where I receive this list is changing to mkennedy2 AT
earthlink.net. I think I have my subscription address changed correctly!

Melita