[Proj] A problem with this list

Gerald Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Wed Dec 22 16:06:48 EST 2004

I find that if I do a "reply" to this list I only end up only a reply
to the author
of the email rather than the list.  Most other list I do a reply to
generate
a To address to the list.

To overcome this I have to do a "Reply All" which sends a message to
both the author and the list.  A bit of over-kill.

I do not find the mechanism with this list a convenient as others.