[OT] Mail and List Reply (was: Re: [Proj] A problem with this list)

Gerald Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Thu Dec 23 20:46:38 EST 2004

Good grief!  After hearing about "munging" (something new to me) I did
a little
looking around and found that the enemy has won.  But opinion is not
unanimous:

http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

I guess my solution is to remember the "reply to all" for this
particular
email list.  Damn nuisance and just generates extra crap.  At least now
understand where this nonsense started.

I use the Apple for email and not Linux and it is too complicated to use
both for handling email.