[OSRS-PROJ] SOM-A

Gerald Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Fri Jan 23 20:18:36 EST 2004

Oh boy!  The only amount that I have looked at it was many years ago and
that was only to check that it could replicate JPS' test numbers.  I
will give it
a quick look and see if I understand any of it.

At the moment I am about half way through omerc and trying to figure out
a computation in gctp/prpj that is not documented anywhere.  BTW, EPSG
is
*not* a very good code source.  What is in there is basically JSP'
workup
but lacks some critical details.  It is not from Hotine.