[Proj] What proj library version is best?

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Wed Jul 7 20:27:25 EDT 2004

> For direct contact my email is
>
> gerald.evenden at verizon.net

That makes it easy :)

> and by personal website (as far as libproj4 is concernced) is:
>
> http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2hc4d/proj4/

I remember, I accessed that site - but do not know what happened
after.

> The website is pretty primative html and I can't imagine what the
> problems
> with access may be.  I have not received other complaints.

 Initially, I assumed it was because of a change in my work place
internet connection and at a time that was my only access to the internet.
Now, I have a complete internet access in my new apartment and could not see
the reason for this.

Best regards,
Paul.