[myjunk] [OSRS-PROJ] Brief history of PROJ[4]

Sam Harrell sammyh at 3rddim.com
Fri Mar 12 12:11:03 EST 2004

I'm sure a lot of Proj users are transforming WGS84 GPS data into the
various datums of the world before the cartesian projection is performed.

It seems a shame to omit the datum transform functionality from libproj.
The lack of datum transforms forces a lot of people to stick with Proj, even
though libProj is more current.

-Sam