[OSRS-PROJ] Roussilhe Oblique Stereographic

Gerald Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Tue Mar 23 19:50:33 EST 2004

I received a reply from Mr. Syryjczyk who indicated that he would see
if he
could locate some material.

Pending any information he may eventually return and my requests for
the translations of the Russian article on the grid, I am suspending
current
activities on this projection.  I can't see spending more time on the
inverse
of either of the Polish versions until I get a better idea of which one
is
correct.

The original circa 1922 books or whatever seem too obscure and difficult
to find a source.  Scanning the LOC and a couple of other libraries
yielded nothing.