[Proj] 4.4.9 libtool version

Peter S Galbraith GalbraithP at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Mon Nov 8 10:20:30 EST 2004

Peter S Galbraith <psg at debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> I just downloaded proj 4.4.9 to build it for Debian, and I should let you
> know that your configure file still won't support the 'mipsel'
> architecture.  It would be be if you updated your version of libtool for
> the next release (so I'll have less patching to do :-).
>
> For example, see:
>
>  http://bugs.debian.org/188684
>  http://bugs.debian.org/260683
>
> for times I had to handle this.

Now that I re-read my email, let me clarify something...

I'm not really complaining for the little amount of work I have to do,
since all I did was to run `autoreconf --force' to fix this.  It's
mainly so that a wider audience can download and compile proj without
having to figure this out for themselves.

Thanks,
Peter