[Proj] Re: ANNOUNCE: C# wrapper

Olivier LEFEBVRE olefebvre at afdtech.com
Mon Sep 27 04:04:01 EDT 2004

ooopppsss
Looks like my account name was not properly configured, sorry.

Could anyone tell me which parameters i'm supposed to use in order to
connect to the CVS server ?
Indeed trying with the connection parameters gicne on proj.maptools.org
does no good :

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.maptools.org:/cvs/maptools/cvsroot login
Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.maptools.org:2401:/cvs/maptools/cvsroot
CVS password:
Fatal error, aborting.
cvs [login aborted]: anoncvs: no such user

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Olivier